How does the “Help to Buy” scheme work.
“Help to Buy” is a brand new Government-backed scheme, launched in the 2013 Budget and available now. It means First Time buyers and existing home owners only need a 5% deposit and, if you need it, the government will lend you a further 20% in the form of an equity loan.
“Help to Buy” is only available on new build homes and there is a maximum home purchase value of £600,000 (with no restriction on the number of bedrooms).
Like all schemes of this nature, funds are restricted. So don’t miss the chance to buy your Peter Ward home with this fantastic new scheme. Read through the options below and register your interest in Help to Buy with us, using our online form.
Here are some of the main points of “Help to Buy”:
- “Help to Buy” is available to all buyers of new build homes and not just First Time buyers
- All you need is a minimum 5% deposit (or more) to qualify.
- The Government can then lend you up to 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan.
- The government loan can be repaid at any time or when you sell your home.
- You can even take advantage of our FreeSell Scheme to find a buyer for your existing property.