Beverley, UK: Beverley-based house builder Peter Ward Homes has revealed the full extent of plans for their Old College site at Gallows Lane, Beverley.
A presentation event was held on 29/06/16 for those who had registered their interest in Old College, with over 120 people attending. Prices will range from approximately £565,000 to £999,950.
This latest update included a digital video of what the completed site will look like and floor plans for the designs of the 36 four and five bed luxury houses that will be available.
Attendees were also able to discuss specific plots they were interested in buying, although official reservations and deposits haven’t been taken yet.
The land was purchased from East Riding College in order that it could relocate to its new campus in Flemingate.
Work has been taking place on the site since January 2016 and the development has drawn a lot of public interest.
Speaking ahead of the event, company managing director Peter Ward said: “The initial stage of clearing and preparing the land is well advanced and we’re on schedule to move ahead with the infrastructure and the building of the new homes.
“There has been a huge amount of interest from within the town and people asking where and when they can reserve their plot, which has been really encouraging.
“We’re pleased that we’re now able to give some more information to those who’ve shown an interest in the properties.
“I think what we’ve shown people today gives a real insight in to what can be expected of the high quality, exclusive homes that we’re producing.
“This is something of a flagship development for us so it’s an exciting time for the company.
“We look forward to keeping in contact with everyone as the project progresses and continues to take shape.”
OLD COLLEGE, BEVERLEY, INFORMATION FOR MEDIA & EDITORIAL STAFF
Background to Old College
- Old East Riding College site
- 9 acre site, edge of Westwood
- Close to town centre
- Last site of this size in Beverley.
- 36 plots
- Exclusive new house designs
- 4 & 5 bed options
- Detached and integral garages
- House designs with up to 4 bath/ensuite.
- June 2016 – demolition complete
- July 2016 – groundwork and infrastructure started
- November 2016 house building commences.
Plot Availability and Reservations
- First legal completions July 2017
- Last completions in 2020
- “Early Bird” provisional reservations July 2016
- Full reservations start November 2016.
- Brochure and house design literature available now
- Old College section on Peter Ward Homes website
- Site sales office – opens 2nd July at Mole End Cottage.